A traditional style 100% cotton canvas tarpaulin made from single filled cotton duck. These tarpaulins are imported from India, and are wax processed to make them water resistant. Seams and hems are single-stitched, and brass eyelets are spaced at 2ft intervals (60cms) in reinforced tabs. The weight of the proofed canvas is 18oz, or approx. 610gsm.
Fabricated from a natural fabric, these hardy tarps are breathable; however please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures. Canvas tarpaulins will require re-treating after exposure to water, in order to maintain their resistant properties.
- Water resistant heavy weight canvas
- Rotproofed & wax processed to make them water-resistant
- 10oz material / 18oz when proofed
- Eyelets Of Brass at 2ft intervals
- Seams and hems single-stitched